How can I contact Prof. Weibel or the members of the HXI Lab?
We are all so busy, and often it is hard to get a hold of us. However, if you are interested in the HXI Lab, we want to talk to you, so do not lose hope and try these steps below to reach us.
- You can try to email email@example.com to reach Prof. Weibel, but email is often not an effective tool to get attention. Emailing Students and Postdocs might be more successful, you can find their contact information under the People Page
- If you are in one of Prof. Weibel's classes, talk to him after class, and then follow up with an email.
- If one of the students is TAing one of Prof. Weibel's classes, talk to them after class, and then follow up with an email.
- If you are working with a Ph.D. Student or a Postdoc in the lab and if you need Prof. Weibel's attention, talk to them about your request, and ask them to discuss it with Prof. Weibel.
- Come by Prof. Weibel's office or his Postdocs office in CSE or DIB, or visit the graduate student offfice or project space in CSE or DIB.