I would like to do independent research or join a directed study group with the HXI Lab

Yes, we welcome any engagement with research at both undergraduate and graduate level.

We encourage Undergraduate Students to start an independent research project (CSE/COGS/DSGN 199) or join a Directed Study Group. You can find more information here.

Master Students can also join research efforts through research credits (CSE 293, or similar in other departments), Master Theses (CSE 298, or similar in other departments). You can find more information here.